Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Brief Note

Happy Spring!

I decided it was time to let everyone know that I haven't taken an extended vacation. I am slowly recuperating from a nasty fall which broke my right arm and cracked my hip. Both injuries required surgery. I'm right handed so that has seriously impeded my research abilities. It has also made typing with one hand a new exercise in frustration. I can't sit in any one spot for very long either. I am now on the down side of the recovery process so I hope to be able to start posting blogs again within the next couple of weeks. I have really missed preparing, researching and writing these blogs. 

So with much appreciation for your patience, I will be back shortly with another blog.

The Pye Plate
Bette Pye Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment