Saturday, December 21, 2019

Yuletide Greetings

My blog and research are on hold for the moment. My 11 year old computer snarled and growled, causing a minor hiccup in my on-going search for ancestors and their extended families. So a Christmas present to myself arrived, a new computer with all the up to date features and none of my old files. I fear this will be a lengthy process as there are many files, docs, pdf's etc. that I need to get on this new, spiffy computer. Add to that the hustle and bustle of the short time between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, a few snow storms which hampered getting out and about and learning my way around a new computer, have kept me from getting much research done.

So I'm taking a necessary breather, hoping the dust will settle after the New Year. Wishing everyone peace and happiness in whatever way you celebrate the winter solstice, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or other special celebration of your chosing. May we all look forward to World peace, joy, hope and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment